Am I Eligible?
Who Can Join A Credit Union?
The answer to the question above depends upon a number of factors. More specifically, it depends upon the credit union that you wish to join. There are some credit unions that anyone can join; other credit unions have requirements that must be met before joining.
Am I Eligible to Become a Member at FCACU?
Many people are pleasantly surprised to learn that they are eligible for membership at First Class American Credit Union in Fort Worth. FCACU is a credit union that anyone can join if the following conditions are met:
- Anyone who lives, works, or worships in Fort Worth, Texas
- Anyone who works for, or has an immediate family member who works for the U.S. Postal Service while living in the following zip codes: 76000-76499, 76800-76999, and 79500-79699
- Members of NARCUP (National Association for Retired Credit Union People)
- Employees of companies located in Wichita, Clay, Archer, Baylor or Wilbarger Counties
- Persons who live, work, worship or attend school within a 10-mile radius of FCACU to include the following zip codes: 76006, 76012, 76013, 76016, 76021, 76022, 76034, 76039, 76040, 76051, 76052, 76053, 76054, 76092, 76101, 76102, 76103, 76104, 76105, 76106, 76107, 76108, 76109, 76110, 76111, 76112, 76114, 76115, 76116, 76117, 76118, 76119, 76120, 76127, 76131, 76135, 76137, 76148, 76178, 76179, 76180, 76248
- Anyone who works for, or has an immediate family member who works for the following Select Employer Groups
- Recipients of Social Security Benefits in any of the above named counties
- Relative of someone who is an existing member
Become a Member of FCACU
If you’re eligible, become a member today and enjoy the benefits of being a part of the First Class American Credit Union community!