Kasasa Cash Back
Forget about saving points for rewards — Kasasa Cash Back® gives you REAL cash back when you use your check card for purchases. Think about it: cash back when you buy groceries, clothes, school supplies…you name it.
Only $25 Initial Deposit
But that’s not all. You also receive ATM fee refunds nationwide*, all just for doing convenient things you probably already do. Start saving time and money and discover Kasasa — A Whole New Way to Bank™.
- 4% cash back on debit card purchases*
- Up to $8 will be reimbursed
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service charge
- Unlimited check writing
- Link to Kasasa Saver for automatic savings
- Free 1st Branch online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements & eAlerts
- Free Visa® debit card
- Surcharge free ATM network
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction available
- 24-hour ATM access
- 24-hour telephone audio response through First Teller
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Earning your rewards is easy
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Enroll and receive e-statement notice
- Maintain a valid email address on record with credit union
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
- At least one (1) ACH Direct Deposit or one (1) ACH Payment(s)
Even if you don’t qualify during a given cycle, the account is still free, and you can try again next cycle to earn rewards.
*When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 4% cash back on debit card purchases that post and settle to account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $8 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post and settle to account. ATM-processed transactions and transfers between accounts do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Kasasa Cash Back rewards will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the first business day of the next monthly statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5 or higher.