Purchasing a new or used vehicle involves serious financial consideration. You can buy your dream car with help from United Texas Credit Union. Get the best loan rates when you apply for an auto loan at our credit union. Apply now or call us today to learn more.
We Work for You!
At United Texas Credit Union we work hard to help all our members reach their goals, regardless of budget size or financial knowledge. Our credit union auto financing process is convenient and easy. Contact us today to find out about your personalized car loan options. What separates us from other car loan lenders?
United Texas CU Auto Financing Advantages
- Pre-approval in minutes! Don’t wait around on slow loan approvals. In most cases, you can drive off the lot the same day.
- Competitively low rates. Our new and used vehicle loan rates are competitive with any of the big banks.
- Flexible repayment options for every budget. We can even set up automatic drafts so you don’t have to worry about making payments.
- Simple interest calculation. We don’t charge upfront interest charges like other car loan lenders. You only pay interest on the remainder of your loan balance.
Upgrade to United Texas Credit Union! Here, we put our community first. Our institution offers all the same services of a traditional bank, but the difference is that we are motivated by our members’ needs, not by profit. We work for you!
Before you call other car loan lenders, contact us for your car loan options and get on the road to success!
Auto Loan Rates – New or Used
|Loan Term||APR||Example (per $1000 borrowed)|
|2006 – 2021 Model Years
|Up to 60 months||as low as 1.99% APR*||60 payments of $17.52|
|2011 – 2021 Model Years (minimum $15K)
|Up to 66 months||as low as 1.99% APR*||66 payments of $16.01|
|2014 – 2021 Model Years (minimum $20K)
|Up to 72 months||as low as 2.24% APR*||72 payments of $14.86|
|2017 – 2021 Model Years (minimum $25K)
|Up to 84 months||as low as 3.99% APR*||84 payments of $13.66|
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are effective May 1, 2021. The specific rate and term will be dependent upon your credit rating, collateral value, amount financed and other factors. Rates and terms are subject to change without prior notice; other restrictions may apply. In-house refinances are not eligible. Auto rates are eligible for protection product discounts. Discounts vary by protection product. Lowest discounted rate with the purchase of protection products is 1.99% APR (up to 60 months).