As the winner of the Member Benefit Award from the Credit Union National Association, you can rest assured that our financial services are geared towards helping you. We are top in the nation for providing the greatest membership benefit per household, and are committed to serving you and your family in the most convenient manner. That is why we provide a mobile banking service, addressing your banking needs in a quick and safe way. Our mobile banking service, Mobile 1st, is streamlined for easy and fast service, helping you access your accounts anywhere and anytime.
Tour our Mobile 1st Banking App (Mobicint)
Click on the Play button below for a tour of our
Mobile 1st Banking App (Mobi¢int)!
Advantages of Mobile 1st Banking with FCACU
There are many advantages to using mobile banking with The First Class American Banking Service. In addition to our online banking service, our Mobile 1st banking solution allows you to:
- obtain account balances
- review transaction history from all your accounts
- receive customized e-alerts
- transfer funds between accounts
- deposit your checks via your smart device with our Mobile Deposit feature
You can do all this and more from your mobile device, such as your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Android Tablet. With built-in security features and our mobile device registration process, you can safely access your banking information without the risk of identity theft.
How to Use Mobile 1st Banking with FCACU
In order to use FCACU’s Mobile 1st banking app, follow these steps:
- Visit either the Apple App Store or the Android Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- Search for “First Class American Credit Union” and install the “First Class American Credit Union” app to your device.
- Once downloaded, login to the app using your online banking information (account username and password). From there, you will need to register your mobile device via email or online:
Email: An email will be sent to the email address on file with your FCACU Mobile 1st Branch account with a code and complete instructions.
Online: Sign on to your First Class American Credit Union 1st Branch from a computer. Under the User Profile, select Device Management: you will then select the correct device you are activating, then return to your mobile device and click “continue.”
Once activated, you are now free to edit and customize your e-alerts for your device.
If you need help or more guidance on how to use Mobile 1st for banking with us, contact us and we’ll help you with any questions or needs you have!