At First Class American Credit Union, our members come first. So, when you are running the kids to soccer, staying late at work, or enjoying mom’s home cooked meal, you can’t always get to FCACU to deposit your checks.
Can you deposit a check with your smartphone or online?
With FCACU, you can with our Remote Deposit service! There is an easy way to deposit your checks, without leaving the comfort of home or the demands of the workplace: Through our Mobile App (Freedom Deposit).
Freedom Deposit – Snap. Deposit. Go.
If you’ve got a smart device (i.e. iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, or Android Tablet), you can turn your own space into an FCACU help desk! No more rushing to the credit union, no more waiting in line, no more waiting for your money. If you’ve got an active FCACU account, you can begin using Freedom Deposit as soon as you need it. Learn how to use Freedom Deposit below:
How do I use Freedom Deposit?
Depositing via picture on your Smart Device, with FCACU’s Mobile Deposit, will simply require you to go to the App store and download our mobile app. Our mobile app is free and available in the Apple App Store and Android’s Google Play. Once you are approved and have downloaded the mobile app, sign on, you’ll be able to see the option to send a deposit via a picture on your phone or tablet.
How to use “FCACU’s Freedom Deposit”
- There is a Deposit Limit of $5,000 per check; if over this limit FCACU will reject the item.
- There is a Daily Deposit aggregate limit of $10,000 per day; if over this limit FCACU will reject the item.
- Ensure your check is properly endorsed with “Pay to the Order of First Class American Credit Union, your signature and account number” (please do not use light colored pens as they do not show up (pink, orange etc). Black or Blue is best.
- Login to FCACU’s Mobile Banking App from a Smart Device (iPhone, iPad, Android phone, or Android Tablet)
- Once logged in it will bring you to the “Summary Page,” select the menu button in the top left corner of page.
- Select on the “Deposit” menu item
- You now have the option to choose between “Deposit” or “Review.” Select on Deposit.
- The “Deposit Instructions” will display. Read the instructions and then select “Okay!”
- Select what account suffix (Share Savings or Share Draft) you want the check deposited into. Choose whether the check type is a personal or business check. Enter the amount displayed on the check. If the wrong amount is entered, it will ask you to reenter the check amount.
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check. Make sure you follow the instructions given earlier and be sure that the full image of the check is included in the picture. Make sure that the entire check and signatures are clearly visible.
- Verify your Deposit and select on “Deposit” at the bottom of the screen!
- You will get an approval message of the deposit.
- Please keep your check for at least 14 days to ensure it is not returned as “Not Paid.”
Quick and Easy Banking With FCACU!
It’s easy and convenient to deposit checks online at FCACU! If you’d like to learn more about our Mobile Deposit or Priority Deposit features, contact us!